Thursday, November 19, 2009

On the Fatterfront

Dear Fat,

I'm a bum.  I think I've started to plateau already.  Really, I had this brilliant plan to go to the beach a few days a week around 3 PM and jog for a while before coming back to lab (there are really only 2 things that I really like about SD: the ocean and Hash House), but I don't think I have the time to carry out this plan until maybe Monday.  I HAVE been doing more sit-ups, though.  The sideways splits still eludes me, but I'm working on that as well.

Indian food for lunch today.  And then a few deep-fried turkeyfests.  I don't think I'm going to come out of the holidays any thinner.  You're gonna love this.  I'm making turkey-cranberry potstickers with a little ball of stuffing in the middle.  How about that for fusion?  They're like me.  Asian on the outside but white on the in.  Of course, they'll be deep-fried.  Hey, that's like me, too:

Full of fat,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment