Sunday, December 06, 2009

Fatence of Arabia

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8389901.stm

Dear Fat People of the World,

We are free to visit Peru once again because the tale of the fat murderers was a horrible LIE!

In other news, this week, I'm retaining water like a camel.  Nature's cruel joke.

In any case, I'm experimenting with new vegetables, first with arugula and baby broccoli.  Hopefully, I'll also find a way to crisp my kale without it tasting like forest fire.

I've decided to stop keeping snacks at my desk.  Eating smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day seems only to increase my daily caloric intake (not that I would know precisely since I'm not actually counting calories), and I can't find anything conclusive that says that it is better to have 6 smaller meals versus 3 regular meals (unless you've had some sort of gastrointestinal surgery).

It is supposed to rain this entire week, so my jogging on the beach won't happen.  Does this mean that I have to go to the gym?  The last three times I tried to go to the gym regularly, however, I got sick within 2 weeks.  I think that's a pretty clear sign.  I guess I'll have to jog on the streets, then.

Blah,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment