Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eat Drink Fat Woman

Dear Fit,

I jogged 25 minutes without stopping on Sunday.

Dear Fat,

1) Mardi gras!  Happy Fat Tuesday!

2) I gained weight!  What happened?!?

I'm fairly certain that I'm retaining water this week, but for my net total after 14 weeks to be a gain of 5 pounds?  Really, Fates, we need to have a little chat about this cruel destiny of fatness you have mapped out for me because I frankly refuse to allow this upward slope to continue.

Actually, I tried to run with people from lab today.  That was quite embarrassing.  I apparently have not been jogging anywhere near a normal person's speed.  I also ate 2.5 special European-style Mardi Gras donuts.  My figure suffers from sitting next to a post-doc who makes delicious baked goods.  Oh, and I also kind of ate two dinners today . . . they were small, though!  Two small dinners!  I really think that the donuts did me in for the day.  I'm going to blame them for my jogging fiasco.  Mainly because I don't want to draw the rest of what I ate today.  It took me a while to figure how to make my hair look less terrible.  Didn't really succeed . . .

SO fat,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment