Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fitigo

Dear Fit,

I'm back on schedule for the Couch-to-5K.  My attempts to jog with better runners than I threw me off last week, but on Monday, back at my old jogging pace, I managed to go 26.5 minutes without stopping.  Although I think I could walk at a faster pace, I could tell from the anger of my lungs and the higher volume of sweat that it was jogging.  Went with the lab running club again yesterday . . . a little quicker . . . yeah, I had to stop a few times.  I'm experimenting with different breathing techniques, but my conclusion is that my lungs are telling me that I'm fat.  I'll add a quarter to the jar for that . . . I made it another 25 minutes today, though.

Indian food is delicious.  So are Girl Scout cookies.  As are Cadbury mini-eggs.

In case you were wondering whether these are tears or beads of sweat, I don't know either.  They must be both.  And the "2" on the timer is in seconds, not minutes.
Quite fat,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment