Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fat Magic Woman

Dear Fat,

I'm back! Did you get that postcard from New York I sent you? The trip was a blast! Oh my goodness, SO MUCH EATING. But you know all about that, don't you?

I'm not sure how I managed it, but I was able to lose another 1/2 pound this week. While this is exciting, I'm a little sad that 19 weeks in, I've only lost 7.5 pounds. I guess I'll just have to work harder.

I'm trying to eat less at night, since I'm mostly just sleeping in the evenings and therefore don't need to consume calories for that. The other night I went to sleep starving after eating three segments of pomelo, two girl scout cookies and a slice of sandwich meat for dinner. Now I can't find my phone. I hope I didn't eat it in my sleep.

Can you just disapparate already?

Preparing for my O.W.L.s,
Fatticus


The best part of everything in my room being pink, is that it's all pink!



The worst part of everything in my room being pink, is that it's all pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment