Monday, April 19, 2010

The Basic Coughka

Dear Bronchitis,

Hey, thanks a lot for stopping by!  I've really enjoyed your visit for the past two weeks; it's been a trip.  I'm not sure how to say this, but could you please leave?  You've more than overstayed your welcome and I really have to get back to work.  You're a very needy guest you know, and I can't take off any more time to entertain you.  So, while it's been fun--the fun is over.  It's time for you to go.

Can I get a neti pot for my lungs?

Fatticus

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fatticus,
    I'm bored. Here are some things I find funny at the moment:
    The Adventures of Huckleberry Fat
    The Great Fatsky
    The Age of Fat
    The Color Fat
    The Chronicles of Fat
    The Call of the Fat
    The Fat of Wrath
    A Fat Grows in Brooklyn
    The Unbearable Fatness of Being
    One Hundred Years of Fat
    Lord of the Fat
    Portrait of the Artist as a Fat Man

    and the one I am most proud of:
    A Streetcar Named Fat

    Sorry, but once you start it's VERY hard to stop!

    ReplyDelete