Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fatterhouse Five

Listen:

I am stuck in fat.

Yes, I know, I just did Vonnegut for my last entry, but forgive me.  My creativity is a little drained.

I ate a little too much for dinner, but I decided that today warranted a little extra indulgence.  It wasn't terrible, but we shall see.

Anyway, a jogging-free week and a half led to . . . weight loss!  Go figure.  I started up again on Wednesday, and we're going to try to finish up our Couch-to-5K (finally) by next weekend, as long as Fatticus recovers from her second illness of the season.

Looking back at my failed attempts, I have to say that I am glad that I at least have not given up.  I'm still convinced that I'm going to lose 50 pounds . . . eventually, someday, maybe, but hopefully soon.

So,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment