Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fativer Twist

Dear Fat,

Week 8 of the nine-week (ha!) Couch-to-5K running plan has been completed!!  Great.  One more week and then I'm free!  Free from the burden of running!

Oh wait, that's not how it actually works, right?

Perf.  More suffering.  After this program is over, there's not even a countdown; it's just a long, slow (and I mean slow), unending journey to fitness until the day I finally die.  Which, if this morning is any indication, will probably happen mid-"run".  My lungs!!

In other fitness related happenings, I finally tried out my Pussycat Dolls workout video (be jealous) and it was awesome.  And terrifying.  Awesomely terrifying?  Terrifyingly awesome.  A few facts I learned from it:

1. I am not sexy
2. I cannot gyrate in a sexy fashion
3. My hips crack A LOT
4. Watching scantily clad gyrating women makes me incredibly uncomfortable
5. Slapping one's bum should never be a theme in any type of choreography

I gained 3.5 pounds after Hawaii, but I've lost 1.5 of that again, and have brought total weight loss to 8.5 lbs.  Can I make it to 10 lbs this week?

Probably not.

Please sir, may I have some more?

Fatticus


2 comments:

  1. It may or may not have fallen out. I was little preoccupied by the fire in my lungs to pay attention to my other organs.

    ReplyDelete