Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fat of the Tiger

Dear Fat,

Tomorrow, I will be 24.  How much progress have I made since we started this blog?  Are we talking about weight loss?  Academics?  Love life?  I think it's all the same answer: 0

Nevertheless, a new year of my life always brings me a little bit of hope.  The Tiger motto is supposed to be "I Win!' (perhaps without the exclamation point) according to a source that no longer exists yet is still cited on Wikipedia.

This is our year, my friends!  (At least for some of you)  This is the year we will find new direction!  When we figure out what we want to do with our lives!  When we learn to love ourselves for who we are!  When we can step onto a scale without cringing!  This is the year we will win!

To celebrate, I'm going to eat an orange.

Cheers,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment