Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Infatno

Rather, Infatyes.

Dear Fat,

I'm sorry to have shirked my FoF duties, but the (main) truth is that I have been ashamed.  What have I done towards reaching my goal of skinniness?  Nothing!  I haven't jogged.  Yesterday, my dinner consisted of avocados, eggs, and cheese.  Do avocados count as a vegetable?  They're green . . .

I most certainly have not lost weight.

When the weather warmed up, it felt like a giant balloon had expanded inside of my already gargantuan head and was pressing up against the inside of my skull.  Not in a painful way.  Just under pressure (dun dun dun dun dun dun dun . . . dun dun dun dun dun dun).

Does playing softball once a week count as exercise?

What am I doing with my life?  I have no idea.

Exciting updates:
 - We're switching from Roberto's to Rudy's for our Mexican food orders for journal club
 - . . . That's it!  Something else to make me fat.

In fat?

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment