Friday, September 10, 2010

The Fats of Wrath

Dear Fit,

I am so exercised.  Last weekend, I went kayaking for 2 hours, and then I went jogging, and then I did crunches.  I've been doing crunches every evening, and I went jogging yesterday.  I'm going to go jogging tomorrow, and I'll be kayaking again with my sister on Sunday.  Exercise!  I win!

Exercise is not enough, of course.  I have re-realized the real solution: Hunger.  I need to eat like those normal-sized people who actually care about food and exercise.  Small meals.  Save leftovers.  More leaves.  No snacking!

Look in the mirror.  What do I see?  Nothing!  I'm sitting at the wrong angle to see myself, but I know what I would see.  There is too much weight to be lost, and I will not allow the FoF 1-year anniversary to pass without a single pound shed.  We have our long-term goal, and we have our milestones.  My short-term goal is going to be 10 pounds before November 12th.

Gah, so hungry,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment