Monday, September 13, 2010

The Fitterhood of the Traveling Pants

Dear Fit,

I bought these new jeans on Saturday, and I tried them on in the store.  They were a little tight, so I thought, "Cool, I'll just slim down a little, and then they'll fit fine." All I did was wash them in cold water yesterday and dry on low heat.  Today, they're way too loose.  Wtf happened?  Have I lost weight since Saturday?  Maybe . . . maybe not.  Was I that bloated?  More likely.

I've discovered an AWESOME workout.  All you have to do is capsize a kayak and try really unsuccessfully to get back on.  My unintentional swimming adventure yesterday has left my upper arms quite sore.  And perhaps the saltwater played a part in debloating me.

Looking forward to a delicious dinner of kale salad,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment