Friday, September 24, 2010

I, Fatbot

Dear Fat,

I got an allergy patch test plastered to my back on Monday.  Numbered grids with medical tape all along the edges.  It looks like I am being converted into a robot.

Anyway, not being allowed to get my back wet means no sweating, which also means no jogging.  Unfortunately, I've also been a little complacent about my eating habits.  Portion control is still there, but I think my food choices have been questionable.  My weight has been declining throughout the week (yes, I know, I'm not supposed to weigh myself everyday), but I think that my muscles are atrophying from lack of exercise.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11340881

Perhaps I should stop brooding about fat so my brain doesn't waste away, too . . .

Until next time,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment