Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fat of Pi

Dear Fat,

Math is awesome.  It's like freaking amazing.  I'm going to murder you with math.  Marvelous.

I joined mynetdiary last week to track how much I overeat.  Week 1(well, half of a week): I overate everyday by like 400-500 calories.  WHOA!  However, my daily allotted calories in order to lose 2 lbs/week was a reduction of 947 calories daily.  With half a week, at half of my goal reduction, I lost 1 quarter of my target weight loss for the week.  Is that right?  Oh yes it freaking is.  Math: woo!

Yesterday, I magically managed to stay under my allotted calories, and get this, after exercising, I had 300+ leftover calories for the day.  Too bad it's not nearly enough to counteract the insane overeating that occurred this weekend.  When the waitress at Roscoe's judges you for ordering too much food, you know you have issues.  In my flimsy defense, it was the first thing I had eaten all day... at 3 pm... so my crazy starvation mode brain had me order way too much.  I don't really have an excuse for why I kept eating long after I felt full (about 6 bites in) but you know, hopefully I'll get that impulse under control too.  Hopefully.

Those PSAs were right.  Math is power.

Indefatigably yours,

Fatticus

No comments:

Post a Comment