Monday, December 20, 2010

Fattaca

Dear Fat,

In an effort to stay dynamic with the rapidly changing environment in the technology sector, I decided to update the new facebook--before it was a mandated change.  I know.  I'm so hip.

Speaking of my hips.  They don't seem to be shrinking at all.  Maybe it's because I stopped updating mynetdiary (I said effort, nothing of success) or maybe it's because I'm not exercising nearly as much as I had been... but somehow, by this baffling combination, the pounds have not been dropping off.  Sad.


I guess I've been shirking from the responsibility of taking care of my body, thinking that it would just take care of itself.  In the immortal (?) words of Avril Lavigne, "whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly, yeah yeah ye-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah." there may be a superfluous "ah" in that quote.  I can't be bothered to figure it out.

 I figured everything would just work out like it was supposed to, and all I had to was sit around and wait for it to happen. I guess I thought the same thing would happen with my job.  But I realize now that if you want something, you have to work for it.  Chaos is the natural flow of the universe (and my apartment); it takes diligence and determination to create order.

With this renewed spirit, I take on my next challenge: Opening my cupcake business.  You can trust a fattie to make delicious cupcakes.  And do I ever make delicious cupcakes.

Festering in fat,
~Fatticus

[Really awesome comic that I can't draw yet because I'm on a mac and they don't have paint.  It's a really awesome comic though.  Just go with it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment