Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life of Pie

Dear Fat,

I am three weeks into my journey with Medifast.  It's been pretty... okay so far.  However, today I totes messed up.  I started my new job and we went out to lunch.  I had to do it.  I had to eat hot and sour soup.  It's my favorite.  It was delicious.  Not as delicious as my mom's but delicious nonetheless.  I'm trying not to feel like a failure and to get back into the swing of things, but it's still hard.

Three weeks!  Three weeks of bars/shakes/"soups"/prison pudding etc and today, TODAY, I messed it up.  Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....  So annoying.  I also forgot to weigh myself this morning.  But at my last count, I was down 12.2 pounds.  I hope I didn't screw it up too terribly today.

The scale never lies.

Dreaming of pie,

Fatticus

No comments:

Post a Comment