Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fatlet

Dear Fat,

While I understand logically that "All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity."  However, my heart just can't comprehend that yet.  While I'm struggling to catch up, all I can do is flounder. And it sucks.  A lot.

I'm told that grieving is healthy, I can't help but think that my preferred method--eating until I can't feel the pain--is, you know, not.  I know that I've eaten more candy in the past two days than anyone should, I don't know much else.  Retail therapy isn't helping much either.  I'm sad.

"But I have that within which passeth show;
These but the trappings and the suits of woe."

Eff you circle of life!  I want my dog back.

Fatticus

That's the last line of a poem we read in Chinese class.  I cried then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment