Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Fat Weekend

Dear Fat,

I . . . drank too much.

For me, at least.  I think I had 8-ish vodka or tequila drinks, but I don't quite remember.  And although I woke up at 8 this morning, I still haven't eaten anything.  It is now 2 PM.  I'm not nauseous or anything, but I'm not hungry either.  I think my digestive tract is numb from drinking two nights in a row.

My last few credit card bills have dipped into my savings, so I am now on a budget of $7 a day, starting today, for the next month.  Unfortunately, I think I'm also going to have to take my car in because the power steering fluid keeps leaking out.  Boo.

I meant to go jogging today, but I'm so tired.

Oh, and regarding my last post, it turns out that I did get assigned to a jury. I was called in the first panel and randomly assigned as juror 10 in the box, and then I never got dismissed, so . . . ta da.  It wasn't too bad, though, and the whole thing lasted less than 2 1/2 days.  Not bad considering now I don't have to go back for at least 3 years.

Anyway, detoxing,

I.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment