Tuesday, August 02, 2011

If I Were a Fat

Dear Fat,

I'm trying to take this whole unemployment thing with a brave face.

On the plus side:
-I have more time to work on my cupcake/apron empire
-I have more time to work out
-I don't have to sit at a cubicle hating life
-I was able to teach at VBS and my kids were freaking adorable

Yay!  So much exercising! All. The. Time.

On the not so plus side:
-I'm at home and there's food around and I'm bored and therefore want to stuff my face
-I forgot the sound of my voice from not talking throughout the day

Really, it's the eating thing that's the worst.  My doctor pointed out that even without Medifast, I can eat multiple low calorie, low carb, high protein, high fiber meals that are under 200 calories and continue to lose weight.  Huh?  Really?  All I have to do is eat less calories?  IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

I don't mean to be sarcastic.  It's just difficult sometimes not to eat.  Take this very moment for example.  I've eaten like 5 or 6 <200 calorie "meals" today, I've worked out a bunch, I'm not even hungry but for some reason I just want to stuff my face with food.  It defies all reason!!

I wish I could be fat and happy.  Then things would be fine.  Unfortunately, being fat not only makes me unhappy, it makes me unhealthy.  I don't want my heart to explode.  That just seems incredibly unpleasant.  I guess I'll just have to keep exercising and eating less until I'm skinny.

For now, I'll just concentrate on being skinny until it happens.

Poof!

-Fatticus

No comments:

Post a Comment